Ticket sales and event fees only cover 60% of our annual operating expenses. Please help us make up the other 40% through a donation to DC Shorts, a non-profit arts organization.
DC Shorts Highlights
- Our @dcshortstools Twitter feed and our two listservs bring resources and news to over 8,000 filmmakers every week.
- Our Online Screening Room hosts more than 375 independent short films available to watch — for free!
- The DC Shorts Film Festival is the largest short film festival on the East Coast. In 2014, we screened 135 films from 29 countries over 11 days. In 2014, our audience from DC Shorts and other events topped over 12,000 participants.
Become a DC Shorts SUPERSTAR!!
Help support our educational programs! As a DC Shorts Superstar you will help us support (1) to support our filmmaker education programs (Mentors, Fall Festival Seminar Series), (2) to support and expand our educational internship program, (3) to bring filmmakers and other industry professionals to DC for educational and other programming events.
As a thank you for your gift of $250, you will be provided complimentary tickets to “Sneak Previews” of upcoming Hollywood and foreign films. You will also receive special recognition in the Festival Catalog, priority seating at selected events, and a DC Shorts Fall All-Access Pass to attend any event of your choosing.
Become a Partner!
DC Shorts could not exist without our sponsors who help make it all happen. Please help us by frequenting those businesses that have given so generously and be sure to thank them for supporting us. Sponsoring is a great way to increase your businesses’ visibility. For more information or to customize a partnership package to meet your specific needs, contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, thank you for your support!
More information about partnerships is available in our Partnership Package (PDF), or call the office at 202-393-4266.
How to Donate
Donate by Mail
If you prefer to mail your donation, please enclose a check made payable to “DC Shorts” and send to:
1317 F Street, NW, Suite 920
Washington, DC 20004
The DC Film Alliance/DC Shorts is an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.
Download our 2015 IRS 990
Download our 2014 IRS 990
Download our 2013 IRS 990
Download our 2012 IRS 990
Download our 2011 IRS 990
Download our 2010 IRS 990
Download our 2009 IRS 990
Download our 2008 IRS 990
Download our 2007 IRS 990